This project aims at teaching Environmental Education to youth in secondary schools in order to improve their environmental awareness and visiting parks and forests.
This project intends to teach environmental Education to youth in secondary schools, purchase gardening materials for environmental clubs of secondary schools, Organised schools greening in secondary schools, follow up and maintain planted trees in secondary schools, Monitoring and reporting to funders and other stakeholders.
This project aims at teaching “Environmental Education” (EE) to youth in Secondary Schools in order to improve their environmental awareness and visiting parks and forests.
Specifically, this project intends to:
- Create Environmental Clubs and teach “Environmental Education and science ” in Secondary Schools
- Purchase gardening materials for Environmental Clubs of Secondary Schools
- Planting Vegetable gardens at schools
- Organize school greening
- Organize weed out of flowers and gardens in Secondary Schools
- Plant trees at schools
- Follow-up and maintain planted trees and lawn in Secondary Schools